What are cookies?
A cookie is a file you download and that records anything on your computer when accessing certain web pages. They are widely used for the proper and efficient functioning of the Website, as it provides information to the Website owners. The cookies allow, among other things, the storage and gathering of information on the users’ or their computers’ navigation habits and, depending on the information they contain and the way the user uses their system, they can be used to recognise and identify the user in order to improve your navigation and provide the services requested by you.
This website uses its own and third-party cookies to support navigation, improve user experience, personalize content, display advertising related to your preferences and perform statistical analysis on browsing habits. You can freely give, deny or withdraw your consent at any time. Some cookies are strictly necessary for the website to function properly and others are used to improve performance and your user experience.
Cookie types and purposes
Below we offer a classification of cookies according to a series of categories.
Types of cookies based on the entity that manages them
• Proprietary cookies: Cookies sent to the user's terminal equipment from a machine or domain managed by the publisher, from which the service requested by user is provided.
• Third party Cookies: Cookies sent to the user's terminal equipment from a machine or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
Types of cookies by the length of time during which they remain active:
• Session Cookies: Cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
• Persistent Cookies: Cookies that keep data stored in the terminal that can be accessed and processed over a period of time defined by the cookie's publisher, which may range from several minutes to several years.
Types of cookies by purpose:
• Technical Cookies: Cookies that allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services provided therein for different purposes, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, session login, accessing restricted sections, remembering the elements comprising an order, completing an order's purchasing process, filling out an event's participation or registration form, using security features while browsing, buffering content for video or sound streaming, or sharing content through social networks.
• Customization cookies: Cookies that allow users to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on the user's terminal settings, such as language, type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
• Analysis cookies: Cookies that allow their publisher to track and analyze the behavior of the linked websites' users. The information collected through such cookies is used to measure web site, application or platform activity, and to draw-up user site, application and platform browsing profiles, in order to implement improvements based on usage data analyses.
• Advertising cookies: Cookies that enable to efficiently manage advertising space provided by a publisher in the website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided, based on criteria such as edited content or ad display frequency.
• Behavioral advertising cookies: Cookies that enable to efficiently manage advertising space provided by a publisher in the website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store user behavior information gathered through the continuous monitoring of their browsing habits to draw-up a specific user profile based on which the most appropriate ads are displayed.
What kind of cookies does this website use?
We inform you that we use both our own as well as third-party technical, customization and analysis cookies. We are not responsible for the content or veracity of third-party websites. Please find below information about cookies from third-party websites.
This web site uses the price analysis tool from 123COMPARE, The configuration of their cookies is pre-determined by the Hotel Networks service, in regards to the direct sales promotions, and therefore we suggest that you consult whose privacy page, https://123compareme.net/cookies-policy/ to find out more information about the cookies that it uses and how to disable them.
This web site links to the webpage of Witbooking.com, INTEDOCS SOLUCIONES DIGITALES S.L., The configuration of their cookies is pre-determined by the Intedocs Soluciones Digitales service, booking engine, and therefore we suggest that you consult whose privacy page, http://www.witbooking.com/es/aviso-legal to find out more information about the cookies that it uses and how to disable them.
How can you reject cookies?
Should you later wish to block or delete the cookies stored on your computer and that require your consent, you can do so using your browser’s tools provided for this purpose. Should you not allow cookies to be placed in your browser, you might not be able to access some of the sections of our Website.
• Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
• Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/
• Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
Updating the Cookies Policy and contact
SmartRoom Barcelona recommends that you review this policy every time you enter our Website with the objective of being adequately informed about how and for what we use the cookies and to gain knowledge of any change in the type of data being collected.